April 23, 2008

I'm still here!

I'm still here busy weekend ahead but, what's new for me. Clarissa has March for Babies Sat Am- She's still $80 short of her goals so we still have some fundraising to do!

They have a birthday party to go to after that

Then we have Hunter's 2nd Birthday. I can't belive he's getting to be so old. Ok 2 isn't old but, he's my baby! He talks so much and can do everything his sister does.

Clarissa is having a ususaly week and has not mentioned her visit to Heavenly Father and I don't ask. I've come to terms with what ever may be and I'll live with it.

I finished all but the final for one of my classes and only have 2 grad classes to work on this week. I start another next week- how not fun for me! I will do this. 16 credits in one year.

I'm getting nervous for the baby expo I'm doing with my bows in June. Ineed to find time to create.

Speaking of Rissa had her Dance pictures taken Monday her recital is May 12th. I'm excited to see if she dances or stands there. I hope she dances. She's in a play in June so that will be fun too.

Life is keeping us busy as it always does.

Kent is finishing the addition floor as we speak and then it's moving time. Anyone care to move the heavy furniture my lovely husband builds me. I can't wait for him to get building again.

I have a list of things for him to build. 1. Rissa's book shelves and window seat 2. my fireplace mantel. 3. Entertainment center for addition 4. cabinets for my scrapbook room 5. Buffet for dinning room. oh yeah Rissa's bed. I want another piece of furniture for my room too but, until I get my amoire in the scraproom and see how much room is left I have no idea what.

Oh the list of things to do now is long. Paint the kitchen, Vinyl my house- hello I sell it and their is none in my house. floors- halls, baths and living room.

HELP!

Okay one room at a time.

Did I mention I found a house on the other side of town I want real bad but, I don't want the debt so I think I'll stay where I'm at.

Okay off to work or clean or whatever it is that needs to be done. Oh yeah fold laundry I can't wait til my kids get old enough to do that- How old is that anyway? Rissa can do it but, at 3.5 it's um unique! But, she likes to help.

I hate laundry. My dream is to one day have it all done. Yeah right!

No comments: