May 5, 2008

Where has all the time gone?

I swear I wrote last week. Oh well time flies when you're having fun!

Someday I will learn how to put pictures in here. Cindy HELP please!

We've had a busy week. I'm still taking classes til mid June.

Things I've accomplished this week:
* I can see my scrapbook desk
* Dance dress rehersal
* put clips on over 100 bows
* Took kids to see Signint Time w/ Reachel Coleman (Clarissa was invited to try out for thier next audition)
*Finished one 3 credit grad classes
* Started another class
*Had Hunter's 2nd b day party- still need to schedule pictures
*Cleaned for Hunter's party
*Went to the Hawaiian festival
* drove 100 miles around vegas from fri - sat.
* went to church
* the usual.

Okay so you get the picture.

Life is busy!

Can't wait for summer 20 more teaching days! YAHOO!

No comments: