March 25, 2009
R: Didn't I come from Heavenly Father first?
R: Then I get to take a bath first.
M: only if that means you get to go to bed first too.
R: Heavenly Father wants me to be first.
M: R U going to be the first to bed?
R: NO, (in disgust)
M: then you can take a bath 2nd.
I swear the things she thinks of.
Tonight we had garlic lemon chicken and broccoli w/ cheese for dinner. She claimed she didn't like broccoli. I said no treat from cook class. So she came in proclaiming it was eaten. I thought I was being smart and said where is it. She lifted her shirt and pointed to her tummy. I though coast clear. WRONG. Her dad said it's in the trash. I said no she wouldn't lie to me about that. (She was off eating her treat). I go check the trash and yep there it was. So I inquired. Of course it was Hunters before she claimed it. Then off to the chair she went. Yeah life with a 4 yo is so much fun.
on Saturday, March 28th from 9-1.
It is on the corner of Mt. Hood and Washington.
They are having a craft/ yard sale.
Come find some cut new clothes for your kidos and then match them with new bows. I will be taking custom orders to be delivered in time for Easter.
I will also be selling vinyl for your cricuts 12" x 24" for $2.50 each and wood blocks in various sizes.
I will have some completed vinyl projects and as always am excited to take custom orders.
Hope to see you. Mention that you visited my blog and I'll pay your tax for you.
March 19, 2009
1.Do you like Blue Cheese?NO
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? NO
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I got one for Christmas once. Yeah Kent will be getting craft supplies once too.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic- I like ocean water or blue water or whatever it's called. Christy has to help me order. So, I don't get it much anymore
5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment? Not usually more annoyed that I have to go.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't like them. I don't buy them ask my kids. Only Daddy buys hot dogs.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? I'm dreaming of a White Christmas- that's the 1st that came to my mind.
8. What do you like to drink in the mornings? I like to drink Diet coke or MT. Dew but, I have been drinking Water or Propel.
9. Can you do push ups? Ha! I couldn't do em in high school and I definitely can't do em now!
10. What is your favorite Movie? Coal Miners Daughter- Yeah an oldie but, still good.
11. What is your favorite piece of Jewelry? Jewelery I'm suppose to keep track of it? my wedding ring before I misplaced it. and my grandma's ring.
12. Favorite Hobby? Crafting and to copy Julia Collecting things for scrap booking!!
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Some of my students do. 1 or 2. I had a few come back the other day that was nice and rewarding.
14. Do you have ADD? Maybe what did you ask again?
15. What is the trait that you hate about your self? Cluttered, Perfectionist- It always has to be right. things I make my kids clothes, etc.
16. What is your middle name? Jean
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. I need to get working on my kids Easter clothes, I can't believe Hunter's party still isn't planned. I can't wait for my show next weekend- I need to get busy makin more stuff.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Ice, Lunchables, water for my morning drinks.
19. Current worries right now. Getting my life organized. I can't stand the chaos any more
20. Current hate right now: People wanting me to show them how to make bows.
21 Favorite place to be: Disneyland. Hawaii Alone in my house for a week to get it organized ok maybe 2 weeds. A shopping trip to LA. A girls weekend away to stay up laugh and cry.
23. Where would you like to go? See above
.24. Name 3 people who will do this? Christy,Marsha, Heidi
25- Who's answers do you want to read the most. Every one's
26. What color shirt you wearing right now? White
27. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? Nope, I like the t shirt kind
.28. Can you whistle? no
29. Favorite color? red
30. Would you be a pirate? no
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing.
!32. Favorite girls name- Clarissa
33. favorite boys name- Landon
34. Whats in your pocket right now? no pockets
35. Last thing that made you laugh? My students
36. Bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobie or Strawberry Shortcake
37. Worst injury you've ever had? Hurting my shoulder you couldn't see it but, it took forever to heal!
38. Favorite snack. Twizzlers
39. Favorite thing to do on Sunday: Read
40.Who is your loudest friend? Evelyn and Jodi when the are together. They make me laugh
41. How many dogs do you have? Kent has 2 and Rissa has one. Me none
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Nope
43. What is your favorite book? Right now the Messies book. I'm overcoming my messie issues.
44. What is your favorite candy? Peeps- Easter is coming
45. What is your favorite sports team? Detroit Tigers- we got to go to a game last summer in the new stadium! GO TIGERS!
46. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Families can be together Forever
47. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was sleeping unlike tonight
48. What was the fist thing you thought this morning? I wish it was Spring Break!!
49. what is your favorite meal? Steak, sweet potatoes, and a cracker barrel salad
.50. Where is your happy place: I don't know anymore. I guess in my house when it's clean- haha! Can I say Disneyland again.
March 10, 2009
Hunter was joining in. As I was showing Rissa some of the letters Hunter was in the background saying them. at LMNOP (where Rissa leaves out the N), we were practicing and Hunter says It's antelope P. Kent started cracking up and I had missed it as I was paying attention to Rissa. So he asked Hunter to say LMNOP again. Hunter again says it's antelope P.
Yes, he is a Hunter's son and we hope his Kinder teacher in a few years can laugh as we are now.
Just had to blog before I forgot this Kizerianism!
Ok I was so tempted to cheat but, I just couldn't Thanks for the challenge Stacie! The picture is of Princess Clarissa sleeping. I believe it was Valentines 2 years ago. Don't look at her face closely it has chocoolate on it! See Christy I do let her get dirty once in a while and here is proof! This picture makes me feel like a bad mom as obviously she feel asleep with a dirty face. I detest dirt. which is why Heavenly Father sent me Hunter, who can get dirty in a swimming pool. I swear he gets out of the shower and find dirty before he can get a towel on. Do notice she is sleeping with a bow on, so there is hope for this picture yet!
So not the challenge belongs to all who read this. find the picture in your 6th folder your 6th picture and publish it. Hey if I can publish a dirty face and Stacie a cardboard house that was cool. You can do it too. Just keep it G rated as I tell my students!