March 1, 2011

Now and then...

Feb 2011 vs
March 2009
 Where have my babies gone?  Oh how times change.  I keep thinking I have aprox 1/3 of my job done of raising Clarissa.  I mean in 11 years she will be off at college- Don't worry I'm not planning her life away. I just remember all the fun and excitement my college years were. I met the best friends of my life.  I had more fun and heart break than any other time in my life.  I found and defined who I was.   OK back to today.  It's just hard to believe how fast time is flying soon I will be registering my baby for Kinder.  I'm currently planning his 5th birthday party.  I don't know about you but, the number 5 seems so big.  Clarissa currently can't wait to be 8, so she can be baptized.  I think she'd skip her 7th b day if she could.  I'm so excited for her.  She is doing so much better at her new school.  We are till working hard and she is being tutored 3 days a week.  Hunter is loving per K and can't wait to go to Kinder if he has Ms. Linares.  Clarissa is going on her first real field trip Thursday to the children's museum and is real excited.  As you can see they are both growing up real fast!  They are bright, energetic children who know how to love and bug each other.  I love that they are best friends and while they may need a short breaks from each other.  Give them an hour and they will be missing the other one!

No comments: