March 22, 2011

laying it all out

OK. Here it goes. I'm laying it all out. I'm reading the book Toss the Guilt and Catch the Joy: A Woman's Guide to a Better Life (yes, I have a cute craft idea planned for it too)
 by Merilee Boyack- She is  my idol,  my inspiration, someday I want to be her! It's even make a fleeing stop in my brain to go to law school so I could be like her. OK, my deep secret is this is one of my regrets in life (I didn't make it to 30 with out being married, so I didn't make it to law school) but, my life is not over. I may be the oldest lady in law school but, I still need that doctorate degree and well maybe just maybe that will be how I will get it.  But, for now I'll pay on my many other degrees and get back on topic.

She is often at Education week at BYU and someday maybe she'll be in Las Vegas! Heck let's go for the gold someday she may even know my name! I can dream this is MY blog! Let's just hope it's not for being crazy but, for being compassionate, caring, loving and full of service.  Ok or Crafty I could handle that. Maybe she has a granddaugther I could make bows for and stalk her.  I'll have to check into that!

So she says I'm afraid that's why I don't do some of the things I want, yeah kind of. So I came home ( I was reading while Rissa was at Cheer practice) and got busy, I don't take being called a chicken lightly especially when it may just be true! So I completed the flyer's I stared a month ago, made a face book invite and posted on all my blogs!
Yep craft parties.
check em out. Hope you enjoy!

I'm hosting my premier craft party
in you are in the Las Vegas area e mail me at lollipopsandbows@gmail.com for an invite!

What will be making?
you choose chicks or bunnies
each kit contains 1lg and 1 small
you get to personalize your chick or bunny- to me this is the fun of this product line is it has personality.  You can see some of the adorable ideas below and hopefully more to come.







How much are one of these adorable kits you ask?
The premier kit is $15.00 for one large and one small on all orders placed by March 31st the night of my premier party.   You want both well Okay just this once both kits for $25.00.
What you want it for FREE? 
Host a party in the southern nevada/ Utah area with 10 friends and it can be yours for free.
If you not in our area place an order for 10 kits and the 11th is yours FREE!
Set a date to party and paint with the girls NOW!

No comments: