July 27, 2008

Show and Tell Crafters Market

It's over. I had great fun this weekend making new friends. I've been thinking and praying for a while for new friends. My BFF moved this time last year and while she is not that far away I still need someone here in town. I feel like I made several good friends this weekend and best of all we all like to craft! I didn't even have to pay for them! (thanks MaryBeth).

Thanks Crystal and Rochelle for a great craft show. I made some money but, best of all I made friends I look forward to many more fun craft shows with you all!

I didn't take any pictures not that I ever get them loaded but, still. I'm excited for future endevors. I just need a venture capatalist for some more $$ as I have some great prospects on the horizon!

Have a great day.

I'm off to putting away and cleaning this house!

I'm so excited to have new friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new crafting friends!!! We loved having you in our show it was so much fun! can't wait to do it again.waiting for our L.A. trip :)