March 19, 2009

50 questions.

Fifty Questions... - Ok Julia here it is.
1.Do you like Blue Cheese?NO
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? NO
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I got one for Christmas once. Yeah Kent will be getting craft supplies once too.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic- I like ocean water or blue water or whatever it's called. Christy has to help me order. So, I don't get it much anymore
5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment? Not usually more annoyed that I have to go.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't like them. I don't buy them ask my kids. Only Daddy buys hot dogs.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? I'm dreaming of a White Christmas- that's the 1st that came to my mind.
8. What do you like to drink in the mornings? I like to drink Diet coke or MT. Dew but, I have been drinking Water or Propel.
9. Can you do push ups? Ha! I couldn't do em in high school and I definitely can't do em now!
10. What is your favorite Movie? Coal Miners Daughter- Yeah an oldie but, still good.
11. What is your favorite piece of Jewelry? Jewelery I'm suppose to keep track of it? my wedding ring before I misplaced it. and my grandma's ring.
12. Favorite Hobby? Crafting and to copy Julia Collecting things for scrap booking!!
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Some of my students do. 1 or 2. I had a few come back the other day that was nice and rewarding.
14. Do you have ADD? Maybe what did you ask again?
15. What is the trait that you hate about your self? Cluttered, Perfectionist- It always has to be right. things I make my kids clothes, etc.
16. What is your middle name? Jean
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. I need to get working on my kids Easter clothes, I can't believe Hunter's party still isn't planned. I can't wait for my show next weekend- I need to get busy makin more stuff.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Ice, Lunchables, water for my morning drinks.
19. Current worries right now. Getting my life organized. I can't stand the chaos any more
20. Current hate right now: People wanting me to show them how to make bows.
21 Favorite place to be: Disneyland. Hawaii Alone in my house for a week to get it organized ok maybe 2 weeds. A shopping trip to LA. A girls weekend away to stay up laugh and cry.
23. Where would you like to go? See above
.24. Name 3 people who will do this? Christy,Marsha, Heidi
25- Who's answers do you want to read the most. Every one's
26. What color shirt you wearing right now? White
27. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? Nope, I like the t shirt kind
.28. Can you whistle? no
29. Favorite color? red
30. Would you be a pirate? no
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing.
!32. Favorite girls name- Clarissa
33. favorite boys name- Landon
34. Whats in your pocket right now? no pockets
35. Last thing that made you laugh? My students
36. Bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobie or Strawberry Shortcake
37. Worst injury you've ever had? Hurting my shoulder you couldn't see it but, it took forever to heal!
38. Favorite snack. Twizzlers
39. Favorite thing to do on Sunday: Read
40.Who is your loudest friend? Evelyn and Jodi when the are together. They make me laugh
41. How many dogs do you have? Kent has 2 and Rissa has one. Me none
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Nope
43. What is your favorite book? Right now the Messies book. I'm overcoming my messie issues.
44. What is your favorite candy? Peeps- Easter is coming
45. What is your favorite sports team? Detroit Tigers- we got to go to a game last summer in the new stadium! GO TIGERS!
46. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Families can be together Forever
47. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was sleeping unlike tonight
48. What was the fist thing you thought this morning? I wish it was Spring Break!!
49. what is your favorite meal? Steak, sweet potatoes, and a cracker barrel salad
.50. Where is your happy place: I don't know anymore. I guess in my house when it's clean- haha! Can I say Disneyland again.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Cool! I like to see people do these things cuz I learn a little more! Will you teach me how to do your bows? Ha Ha!!

Marsha said...

Alright Autumn. I posted my 50 questions. I love these things. It is an excellent way to learn more about your friends.

jondhall said...

I can get the steak and the sweet potatoes, BUT have to do some research on this "cracker barrel salad". As for the "bows" I think we should teach 50,000 Chinese to make them and then we can sell them to WALMART! Did I mention retirement?

GIVE THOSE KIDS A HUG FROM POPPY!!!!! Counting the days until I see you all next!!!!

Christy said...

hey, i finally got my 50 up