December 12, 2008

Getting to know you.

This was on a friends blog and I thought I'd copy her. Please answer the following questions on your blog. Comment so we know to go read your answers.



What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
What traditions does your family have?
What do you usually like to give your spouse?
What is the most expensive gift you have given?
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
My answers:
What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Giving (finding those in need), Decorating,
Cookie party (it's tomorrow night (sat) can't wait to see you)
What traditions does your family have?
Cookie party, Giving to others, Day after shopping,
What do you usually like to give your spouse?
Presents he'll like it's hard to surprise him.
What is the most expensive gift you have given?
A gun
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
The one I remember the most is Someone secretly game me green velvet. I wanted to make a green velvet dress real bad, Not the fake stuff and it was wrapped and left on our pourch.
I have many more memories that I cherish when I have been the giver but, sharing them ruins them for me. Sorry. I love finding those in need and being Santa. It's my favorite part. I wish I had an unlimited supply of money to do this part of Christmas. I hope I can teach my children this is Christmas it's all about the giving.

No comments: