December 1, 2008

Enlightening news

I have to say I love my husband! That being said his message to me this morning struck a cord of panic.

He asked me the date to which I replied Dec. 1st. He then enlightened me by telling me Christmas was only 3 weeks away. (just in case I didn't know that).

I'm not sure why maybe it was the fact that he seemed so worried about it too. But, it made me panic. I'm pretty much done with my shopping. I'll tell you about that later.

I have a few presents to make and well. I've taken to gift cards for all presents that need to be sent any distance. I know lazy and impersonal but, heck I can give them an extra $10.00 as oppose to paying it in postage. I am getting to make a few extra presents as we are going home Christmas day.

My sister and Dad have been here since Tuesday and are leaving tomorrow. That has been great fun. The kids are sad to see them go. But, the good news in we'll be there in 3 weeks for Christmas, the bad news is I'm not sure when we'll see them next after that.

We'll I'm off to run errands and then get home. I'll tell of my adventures this weekend later this week. It has been full of fun and shopping.

No comments: