June 25, 2008

I love my BED!

Yes, I am home. I love my bed. Just seeing my bed was nice. I had a great bed to sleep in the past 2 1/2 weeks but, there is nothing like your own bed and shower for that fact!

Someone please remindme to stop running my life so close. I got home about 1 in the morning Monday and had to be at a conference at the Wynn hotel at 7am. Yes, I made it and did learning something but, DO I always have to do this to myself? Kent says yes, it's who I am.

Then it was off to Costco as our house was food deprived. Okay there is some food mac and cheese but, nothing good like propel the frig was pretty empty. Which is fine with me. I know I'm wierd but, I hate it when my frig is full and you can't see all the stuff in it. I think that may be why I don't like our freezer that much. I'm a visual person so I need to see my stuff.

We won't starve and I may figure out how to hook my computer up to the internet. I decided while I was away that I wanted a new laptop. I have yet to find a sponsor for it but, am thinking. My 6th anniversary is soon. I made sure to look at the jewelery counter at Costco tonight. Okay I had actually forgotten about the anniversary, Kent reminded me when I was looking at the jewelery, he's such a gem! haha!

All right I'm off to my bed as I have to be back at the Wynn at 7 in the morning. Then it's off to prep for another craft show! No rest of the wicked

No comments: