November 15, 2008

I'm scared

Clarissa has her primary program tomorrow. We made her a cute new dress that almost sold for $45.00 today. She is going to look so cute, and I may be crawling out of church on my hands and knees of embarassment. We'll post pictures tomorrow I hope.


She is suppose to say My name is Clarissa and I am a Child of God. She has been saying My name is Clarissa and I am a whinny butt Child of God. Great Here I go to the Bishop's office.

Yesterday she went with me to the craft show and we were practicing I swear she said My name is Clarissa and I am a SEXY child of God. She didn't repeat it but, 2 of us heard it I thought I was going to DIE! So I'm scared. I'll bring Knee pads and sit on the edge of my seat waiting to see if I need to quickly crawl out. Maybe I'll pinch Hunter so he'll cry so I can leave with my red face.

Tomorrow will come and we'll see what she says.

Then today after practice she came up with My name is Holly Ghost and I am a child of God.

I've gone to bribery so we hope she gets it right! She can chose a My Little Pony or a Littlest Pet Shop if she says it right and loud. Hey a mom's got do waht a mom's gotta do. It'm my reputation on the line here. I don't want her to be a spaked Child of God.

I guess she know that no matter what she is a Child of God.

Can't wait to post pictures with her and her dress. She looks so cute and I'm not bias at all. She was told that all day at the craft show with her scabbed face (that's another story).

No comments: