November 9, 2008

Life this week

I wish I had a lot to report for this week but, since I spent half of it in bed and am still recovering. I don't have much to report except health is a great thing. I know I said this earlier but, I have never in my adult live been down for 3 days, not Knee surgery, not 2 babies, not laporoscopies (3) not anything but, that 102 fever I had this week. I promise you as soon as it broke I was out of that bed. YOu know me I have to go. I did cancel out of my show for this weekend and was sad but, couldn't risk not getting better.

It was so nice to be home and to have Kent home we kept teasing him. Oh, this is what it's like to have a Dad on the weekend. It was great to have help at church and the melt downs were far less altought Hunter did tell the whole ward he'd rather get a spakin and stand in the corner than sit there another minute. I kind of didn't blame him the speaker was hard to follow.

Oh yeah News from the Chapel Heights ward

I'm so excited I was in the first group to get a calling and I wasn't called to a presidency! I would have served where ever I was asked but, I am the Enrichment Coodinator/ Director- It is the perfect calling for me. I can't wait we can do so much and have an enrichment blog!
And it looks like we'll only have one calling in this ward! The YW president was sad as she said she requested me to but, I was taken. How it feels to be a wanted woman to serve the Lord.

The only real thing I have accomplished this week is vinyl for a YW in excellence. I'll post a picture when I get it. The whole idea was mine and they look so cool if you ask me!

I'm excited to get busy enriching and I'm so happy for good health. I've had a killer headache all day but, I can live with that in comparison to a 102 fever.

Have a great week and I'll post about my chocoholic later in the week!

I'm back to cleaning and getting ready for the Holiday season. I can't wait this is my favorite time of year. Cookie party, gift wrapping, crafting, friends, family and well no snow here it's just final got cold but, we still have not had to turn on our heater!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Chocoholic? We went to the Russell Stover candy outlet saturday. Lots of good treats there.
Congrats on the new calling and I am glad you are feeling better.
It has just gotten really cold here, but we have used the heater for a while.

Julia said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Autumn! When I get a fever, you might as well put me in the hospital. Very rare. Don't forget to invite me when you're baking! I love to do this stuff!