May 9, 2009

Signing Time

Hunter and Tutu waiting for the Signing Time to start.

Here is the Hopkins hairbow we took to give to Rachael. As usually I forget to take picture of what I make until the last minute.

Clarissa's new photo face, covering her eyes!

We were so excited this is Clarissa and tutu's 3rd year seeing Signing Time here in Las Vegas. (Hunter and I were at my sisters graduation in MI the first year). This year Alex and Leah were there. See Leah holding the Hopkins hairbow. Clarissa wants a jacket like Rachel now. She is a jacket lover.

It was great fun. I need to practice my signs.

Vegas PBS puts the event on for FREE so, it's the best kind of family fun!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

We are so jealous!!! But so glad you had a great time. Don't let Rissa grow to big to go next year because I so want to take my girls. Anya would love it. I love the bow! Super cute. Love you and miss you. . .