October 14, 2008

Happy Halloween

I did it I changed the skin and didn't lose anything. I was worried but, it worked. I just couldn't be unholidayish. Hope you enjoy.

We got a leter in the mail today our ward boundries are changing. I can't wait til Sunday somebody just spill the beans or the lines. We have known for weeks it was going to happen. Our Bishop said in testimony meeting as much a few Sundays ago. Our boundries changed 2 1/2 years ago just after Kent's BFF family bought a house to be in the same ward as us. That made us sad. I have to admit we bought this house to be in that ward. I was in that ward before I got married and loved it. I didn't want to gamble on wards as my first married ward was not fun. All I heard was how young I was and alot of assumptions were made because I was just married. For those of you who don't know me I was married at the age of 28. So while I was young I was not a spring chicken. I had been on my own for 9 years and had almost finished a Master's degree. Being treated like I was 18 was not my idea of fun.

Anywho. I like my ward when I moved and I like my ward now. I don't realy care. I think either way I'll know people. Atleast some of my closest ward friends live in the same neighborhood so I think we'll stay together. I hope. The anticipation is just killing me. I'm wondering will I still teach enrichment. Do I still have a RS Christmas party to plan. Funny thing is I just got inspired about it this weekend after Super saturday was over. I was on the the next event. Oh well. We'll see what comes. New friends, new faces. I'm hoping for friends for my kids. Especially a boy for Hunter to play with. I know HF knows best. I just have no patience. I want to know. I'm excited. Can't wait til Sunday at 11 am. Guess I'll have to be on time!

No comments: