October 20, 2008

What have I been up to this week.

What have I neen up to well these pictures should show. I made these blocks this week. I'm rather happy as to how they turned out. Here they are on my mantel- Please ignore the mantle. it's gross. I think that is one of the things I miss from my last house was the beautiful mantle Kent built me. I said that's one of the 2 things I want for Christmas this year. anyway here it is. I moved some of the pumpkins to the end for the picture. The kizerian tile I taught in enrichment last year.
I've made lots of bows. This is a bow I had to add to Rissa's Minnie ears for Halloween as the one with the ears is well not up to par. It was her idea and she even helped make it. Fun!


And then other vinyl projects as well. I love this sign. I don't know why. I just think it's cute. I still have 2 left. I should have a drawing for people who commnet but, then Marsha you'd be the winner.

No comments: