January 2, 2009

We're home

Sorry I have been MIA. The kids and I were gone since Christmas Day night. What an adventure. I remeber these trips as a young adult and I'd spent the night at everyones house and sleep in 4 different beds in 7 days now. It's taking the kids just to visit, my back feels the same. I survived yet another 4 hour plane ride with 2 kids (actually 2 there and back) alone. They slept all the way there and were awake all the way back.

We had great fun and get to see family it was great. I'll write more later trying to get everything done and ready to be back to work on Monday.

We got home to some great surprises.

My fireplace mantel is about done. -I'll post pictures
my top modeling is done on the top of my cabinets and stained.
The carpets were cleaned as was the living room.
Some things I needed put togeter were together.

Kent spent a lot of time working while we were gone. YAHOO!~ He has a great start on his honey do list. Now for my list!


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: