August 7, 2008

Do you remember when

Do You Remember When. . .Here is a fun little game I saw on a friends blog. Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I have been having a lot of fond memories lately. It was 15 years ago this month I went to Ricks college and made some of my best friends. I guess it was when My life started you know when you move out and it's all yours sink or swim. I think I swam and am so greatful for so many of you becuase I know at times you threw me life preservers to help me float. Thanks for making me the woman I am today! It's all of those life experiences that make me, me.

No comments: